January 04, 2009

Sit Tight, I'll Be Back Soon

Sorry about the lack of posts. There hasnt been that much going on that was worth blogging about until this week, and then I discovered that I forgot the transfer lead thingy for my camera phone, so cant provide any of the pictures to show what I'm going on about so thought I'd wait until I head back for Finland.

As for heading back, I originally had a flight booked for, well, now actually. But because of my tooth and things, I decided to postpone my return as I really haven't done or eaten half the things I had planned to do or eat :p The pain has finally started to subside, and the hole is noticeably smaller, so hopefully I'll be good to go for my newly booked flight on Wednesday :)

Its a late flight though, and only to Helsinki, so it will Thursday by the time I actually make it to Turku :/ But normal service should resume on Friday... Whatever normal service is...

2 comments:

Laura (EuropeCrazy) said...

Good to have you back and glad to hear you're a little bit better now.

Have a safe journey back to Finland. :))

Keira said...

Thank you! It will be nice to go back, even if it is a hell of a lot colder. I'm sure I'll survive. And my tooth is much better thanks.