January 11, 2009

You WIll Know Someday...

In a bit of an esc mood today. I missed the 'Your Country Needs You' last night (didnt realise how early it was on, so ended up watching casualty instead... might do that every week now. I do love my medical drama's). Anyway. So went on the ever knowledgeable esctoday.com and was pleased to see they had video's of each performance. A few clicks later 'video not available in your country' AHHHH! Thats been happening to me a lot lately. Well, I expect they'll be up on youtube at some point. I've seen a few, but some are still missing. So did a bit more clicking, and found this song instead. I have to say, I clicked the link because I thought he was attractive, but I watched the song too, and love it! Its not very eurovision, but he competed in the Cypriot national finals last year, so thats the link for you...


No comments: