January 08, 2009

Back In Turku

So I made it safely back to Turku. Seemed like a bit of a mammoth journey, but a lot easier than going home, since I hardly had to take my suitcase anywhere. Got a lift to the airport. Flew to Helsinki. Got a bus to Espoo. Transferred bus. Bus to Turku. Taxi to my flat (no buses after midnight). So pretty straightforward. But still, its literally a whole day of travelling. Not much to be done either side of it.

As for Finland. Its very snowy. And so I'm guessing pretty cold. The radiator in my shut up room seemed to turn it into an oven for the 3 weeks I was away, so I havent suffered at all much. Oh, and it looks like the annoying Spanish housemate is moving out - hurrah! And we now have a kettle, and some decorations to the kitchen, courtesy of my Russian housemate I'm guessing. Well, I've added a toaster to the mix :)

Worst thing about it all though, is that the song I just posted and favourited in youtube is now telling me its unavaliable in my country. I hate it when that happens!

No comments: