January 16, 2009

Finnish Esc Selection - Week 2

So I've managed to watch the stream tonight, which is good because Waldo's People were singing tonight. They were just on, with strong vocals and fire jugglers in the back. Quite cool. I just love the strong beat, its so catchy. So decided to give em a vote :)
Not sure if they are my absolute favourite anymore (Speakerbox by Signmark is slowly overtaking), but that is for next week's selection. As for tonight's performances...
  • I missed Sani Doctor Doctor, but watching the replay clips during the voting it seems like your typical esc pop song, complete with terrible pun-filled lyrics, but I dont see it as a good fit for Finland somehow.
  • Passionworks were ok, but the female's vocals and and outfit were questionable.
  • Remu - dont even know where to start..!
  • And then Waldo's People, delivering a strong performance, although looking a bit confined on such a small stage...
We await the results...

No comments: