December 24, 2008

Blog The Pain Away

So last week, not only did I have a cold, but I had a terrible tooth ache. A week later, the cold is subsiding, but the toothache was still going strong. So I braved it, and headed to the dentist...

After much deliberation, it was agreed that I should have the tooth out. It wasnt decayed, but the tooth giving me jip was my wisdom tooth, and the reason it was giving me jip was because there wasnt enough room for it basically.

So out its come. The actual extraction wasnt too bad. The dental technician was very sweet and let me squeeze her hand during the procedure. I now have a beautiful tooth in a jar to show for it.

Like I said, the procedure wasnt so bad. Being numbed up to the nines helped. But now the anaesthetic has worn off and I'm in more pain than I was before!!! I hope it subsides soon. Else this will be a terrible Christmas :(

1 comment:

Laura (EuropeCrazy) said...

Oh noooooo!

You've had such a time of it lately, this is the last thing you need especially at this time of year.

Fingers crossed that you're not in pain for too long and that you manage to enjoy your Christmas at home. :)