December 22, 2008

Home Safe

I've somewhat gone into hibernation now I've made it home. I'm quite happy to sit at home watching a DVD of CSI with my bro. The simple pleasures in life eh?

The journey home was pretty traumatic. My flight was leaving Tampere at 11pm Finnish time, landing at 11:45 British time. Unfortunately it was late, so we landed at 12:20, and then we didnt get our baggage until about 1:30am! Of course, to my body clock, this was 3:30am! I was shattered to say the least. And still suffering from the final throws of a cold made the whole journey a bit traumatic.

Still, it was worth it to come through the gates where my mum was waiting with a helium balloon and a bacon butty :)

I should be able to catch up with my blogging a bit after Christmas, but for now I'm just resting (still not rid of this blooming cold!) and enjoying some good British food and sunshine! Haha.

No comments: