December 18, 2008

Heading Home

I go home tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to it. But this has been a pretty awful week. I've been sick, which means I just want to stay in bed. But its good-bye partys all round :( Some of which I've had to miss because, well, I've been asleep. The most important goodbyes were said on monday, before the worst of my sickness hit. Its 4pm now, and I want to go back to sleep, but there is another goodbye party that I really should go to. But then I still havnt really finished packing, and I have a long journey tomorrow. What to do?

Cant wait to get home and spread my Finnish germs to everyone else. At least I'll be able to sleep in my own bed. Cant believe its been nearly 5 months since I've been home. Still look the wrong way when crossing the road though. And I waited for the bus on the wrong side of the road last week too. Doh.

1 comment:

Raquelita said...

Hehe,the road thing still gets me too,although to be honest,I never know which way to look at home either.Hope your Finnish germs are gone by the 29th.If I remember you were ill last Christmas too?Gah,I'm so excited- 10 days!