September 01, 2008

Sniff Sniff

The summer is officially over. Today I woke up to find I have an absolute stinker of a cold, to find that autumn has arived and brought frost(!) with it, and that also today was my first day of work, which due to having a cold was the last thing I wanted to deal with.

But after I dragged myself out of bed and onto the bus, I felt a little better. I met lots of different people in different departments at work and basically I get to choose where to work. Awesome. So I get the night to think about it, and then tomorrow I will email with my decision. Gives me an extra day to get over my cold, so I'm very happy.

I'll let you know my decision once its made.

1 comment:

Raquelita said...

Frost?!Oh God...We had a thunderstorm today,thankfully I was in the office when it happened.It's been bloody hot all weekend though so I guess it's starting to change now.Toll.