September 30, 2008

Some Serious Blogging On The Way...

I'm not very good at this blogging lark am I? I had loads of things I wanted to write up, but just havent found the time or inspiration. So while waiting for my plate to finish doing its thing at work today I wrote a couple of posts. Unfortunately I forgot to email them to myself, so havent got them to post on here today - but tomorrow I promise.

There was a lot of frost on the ground this morning - winter is coming fast. And look at this picture of how much the sun had risen when I went to get breakfast this morning (about 30mins after I woke up). And its only September! I'm going to be walking to work in the dark before long arent I?


1 comment:

Raquelita said...

Oh God...yeah I'm definitely waiting til Spring before I come over!