September 12, 2008

Will I Ever Be By Your Side?

So while I was out of the loop, there have been a couple of new videos added to the hard2beat website, home of Basshunter, September and Sash!. It appears that Mr Basshunter has a new video out. And he actually features in it alot! The girl is back, but the boyfriend has been ditched, which means Mr B can make his move - oh er. The latest single will be Angel in the Night (a brand new track, not a remix of a Swedish original as far as I can tell). First impressions were of a remix of a busted song, but after a few listens it becomes quite catchy.



To see it on the hard2beat website, click here. If you have a look around the site you can also find a rather cool competition to meet Basshunter at a gig in Austria.

Also on the website though is the new video for Sash!'s latest single, Raindrops. Me and Rach had the pleasure of seeing Sash! back in February (unfortunately no interview though), and he was very good with a strong back-catalogue of music. Bit disappointing then to find that the new single samples Encore En Fois rather than being a completely new track, but perhaps this is just to remind people who he is?.. Anyway, its quite a good track, and the video is very... wet, shall we say.

2 comments:

Laura (EuropeCrazy) said...

I was watching music videos on "The Box" channel last night and this came on. Good to have "Encore Un Fois" back, for, I guess, a new generation of cheesy-dance fans who might not be familiar with his work. The more I hear this, the more I like it :)

Keira said...

I wasnt sure if I liked it so much the first time I heard it. Not quite as strong as his old track I dont think. But I think it will grow in me too.