September 11, 2008

Y'a pas d'amour au hasard

So, been a good day at work. Had its low points (finished all my work by 2, but couldnt leave till 4 - note to self, drag work out more) but actually got to get involved in some immunoassays, which was cool. Apparently i'll be doing a lot of them from now on. I'm sure the novelty will wear off quickly.

In more musical news, I've been in a kind of French mood today. Lots of Jonatan Cerrada on the ipod to lift my spirits on the bus journeys. But I want to share a song by a chap called Quentin Mosimann. Europecrazy has mentioned him in a couple of posts lately, due to the release of his album, so I had a quick search on youtube, and fell in love with this duet. Its called Donne Moi Le Temps.



2 comments:

Laura (EuropeCrazy) said...

Thanks for the mention - this is from last year's Star Academy with Jenifer, who won the very first series back in 2001 and "Donne-Moi Le Temps" was on her debut album. Really nice song I think too and works very well as a duet here.

Quentin won last year's Star Academy and the new series (the 8th) starts next Friday. Hoping for a good one this year!

Keira said...

Oh cool, didnt know she was a previous winner. Perhaps I'll have a look for the original version too.