August 22, 2008

Wayhay, we all passed!

Today we went in to get our exams back and get our certificates. Luckily we all passed! I got 96/100 on the written test, and passed the oral so got my certificate confirming I can speak at least a little Finnish. :)

We also gave our teachers some presents. We had a little class mascot, called Rapu, and so we decided to buy Rapu some friends. A hen that clucked for Mai, a pingu for Jarkko and some magnetic kissing dogs for Taina. They all got a flower each too. They seemed pretty happy with their gifts, and was a nice way to end the course.

Rapu

We went for our last lunch at unicafe (even if it was just yesturdays food reprocessed) and then headed back to our flats. Tonight we are going to the Night of the Arts which is lots of different stuff going on all over Helsinki city centre. Should be pretty good. They set up a huge stage on the steps of the university in the main square, so think it will be pretty busy.

Dont think anything could top the party last night though, but that story is for another time and place perhaps, hehe.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Onneksi olkoon hyvin menneen kielikokeen johdosta. Suomi on helppo kieli.

Keira said...

Kiitos, ja kyllä se ei ole niin vaikeaa. Mielestäni se todella mukavaa kielellä.

Diana said...

you passed!!! blooog bloooogiee!!!
bloog blog blooogie bloooie bloog.
Dx

Raquelita said...

I see you still have a supply of Merck pens at the ready :)

Keira said...

Is that your attempt at Finnish Di? Very good, but you should have used partitive case for the second 'bloog' :p

And of course I still have my Merck pens - although I only brought just that one! Filippo took the photo, but the pen is how I knew it was on my desk. Rapu!!