August 16, 2008

Its not all Rock and Roll you know.

This afternoon, after getting wet at the zoo, I thought I might as well get even wetter and went to a local music festical in the park not far from here. Because of the rain, there were few people there and to be honest the music wasnt that great. The company and food was good though.

Anyway, it reminded me to share with you another Finnish song that I'm liking at the moment. I havent actually heard it over here yet, but found out about it thanks to
Dirrty Pop. This is a song by a guy called Kim Herold, called Social Butterfly. Its a bit of Jack Johnson style music, but its a pretty good summer tune to sit and while away the summer nights. Apparently he was a model before joining a band called Humane. Havent got round to listening to any of there stuff yet, but will check it out soon.


No comments: