July 21, 2008

Let Yourself Drift

I came across this video on youtube today. It appears that Tokio Hotel have a new song. Its called 1000 Meere (or 1000 Oceans). This song does remind me a lot of Durch Den Monsoon (Through The Monsoon, another water-based theme - do you think Bill wanted to be a sailor as a child?), but its a lot less whiny and more mature, given that his voice broke a while ago. The lyrics arent half bad actually. I post the German version just because I don't like their English stuff, the way they translate the songs almost directly makes for some dodgy rhyming. But if you click the video you can read a translation in the video description.

Edit: Looking again at the video description, its been on youtube since November, so not a very 'new' song afterall. Still, its new to me :)

No comments: