July 19, 2008

Lay Your Love On Me

I was just thinking yesterday about how I was neglecting the Swedish music a bit lately. Then today I switch to Smash Hits, the good old cheesy pop music channel. This week is their Perfect Pop Week apparently and lo-and-behold what are they playing - BWO! Hurrah. Sadly I only caught the end, but it always makes me happy to see them on the telly. In fact I first came across BWO on British music channels (possibly Smash Hits) when I watched the video to Chariots of Fire. I've since seen Sunshine in the Rain on their too. If only more radio stations/music channels were willing to show stuff from popular foreign acts. If other channels played BWO then I'm sure their popularity would really grow over here. Anyway, here's the video for Lay You Love On Me;

No comments: