July 19, 2008

2 Weeks To Go!

The countdown has really begun now...

Today has been a good day, in fact the whole week has been fairly productive. I've sorted everything with the people in Turku so turned my attentions to things here. Yesterday we went out and bought a huge suitcase. Its a good solid case in a very funky pink/red so hopefully will serve me well for the year. Today I decided to give my wardrobe a test-run and see how much the case weighted with all my stuff in it - 14Kg. Flying BA so have a 23Kg limit. So with just clothes, thats not too bad. Then we tried again with towels, shoes, books and a pillow - 20Kg. Its looking promising. Also, now that I've bought my suitcase, I'll stop going shopping and buying random clothes in the sales, because that's just not helping issues.


I've got a fairly packed week this week, going to see Stenka Na Stenku (or Hole in the Wall) with Rach on Thursday, which should be good fun, then Friday my friend is doing me a leaving dinner, and finally for my last Saturday in England this year, I'm going to London to meet up with friends from uni for the day. I'm also getting a haircut, which is long overdue (I havent been to the hairdressers since Christmas!) I think its all happening this week, and then next week will be a bit of an anti-climax. Although I plan to spend most of that week with my family, especially my brother who should be arriving home from Spain today. No idea when mind you, but I think I'll stay up and wait nevertheless. Knowing him, he'll just come in, check his email and go straight to bed.


Also, really need to finish uploading the rest of my CD collection to iTunes. Should be back later in the week with some more forgotten gems hopefully.

No comments: