July 12, 2008

3 Weeks Today!

It struck me last night that I only have 2 more weekends left in the UK after this one! Madness. I went to Hertford last night, my old haunt from sixth-form days. Was a bit fed up because of the rain, and because the two people I was meeting both managed to miss the train! But once they arrived, another old friend turned up too, and my spirits lifted. Ended up having a really nice night. Then tonight I'm meeting a friend for coffee and then heading to a BBQ (yes i know its raining) in the evening. So should be good weekend.
So I started thinking about going to Hertford again soon, only to realise that I have next weekend free, and then the one after that is my last weekend in the UK, where i've arranged with friends to have a get-together in London. I cant believe time has gone so quickly!


However things are getting organised - flights are booked, accommodation is sorted, bank accounts are prepared(ish). Next on the list is insurance and finding a suitcase!

No comments: