July 16, 2008

Glasses and Reflections

I got some new glasses today. I havent had an eye test in 3 years, and thought it was about time. Turns out it definitely was, as these new glasses are pretty strong. Had them on for a while, and now I've taken them off they've given me a real headache, ugh. Oh well, at least now I can see. They say i'm over (or under?) the limit for driving, so have to wear them whenever I drive now, so probably was a good thing I got my eyes tested.

Anyway, I finished work today (I've been working in an office for a couple of weeks) and am starting to realise how little time I've got left. I think I missed the excited stage due to all the stress of forms and now I'm not sure how to feel. I'm not worried or panicking yet. I think I'm quite sad actually. Leaving work today I had to say goodbye to a good friend and realise I wont see her for a year now. So I guess sad is a good way to describe it. I just hope my friends will be here for me when I get back, and that I'll be able to keep in touch while I'm away (hopefully the blog will help :]) I'm also missing my brother this week. He's been on holiday for nearly two weeks now. Then when he gets back, we'll only have two weeks before I go :( In fact, lets have a picture of the man himself, tehehe;


I'm sure once I get out there and start meeting new people I'll feel better, but at the moment while I'm not doing much I'm starting to think a bit too much, hehe.

No comments: