July 03, 2008

Argh!!!

Ok, since about Monday, all the uni email system has been down. Everything that I'm organising for Finland is through my email system. This is starting to stress me out. Every so often, I manage to get to my emails, such as just now, when I read an email offering me a room in a shared apartment in Turku. I only applied on Monday, so wasnt too worried that I'd miss something from them, but this email today was great until I realised;
a) its a shared apartment, not in halls as I'd hoped
b) looking on googlemap, its miles from where I want to be
c) I have just 3 days to decide whether I want it

Well, to be honest I dont want it. I want one in halls near the centre. But what choice do I have? I tried to email my tutor about it here, and thats when the email decided to stop working again! Argh!!! Of course, I could try using hotmail to email him, but he's probably having the same problems I am, and I only have his uni email. And again, what can he do about it really?


No comments: