February 25, 2009

Return from Tallinn & Riga

So I return from my trip to the baltics. And I'm shattered. But, it was by far the best trip of this year. I really really enjoyed myself. I just relaxed, didnt worry about work or money or anything. The company was great, the trip was well organised, and the destinations were great. And nothing went wrong! Hurrah! Well apart from the fact I left (my favourite) mittens in Tallinn and that I found my 175kr after I got back (about €10). But I'm planning to return to Tallinn again in the summer, so will spend them then, and also went and got myself another pair of those mittens since they are still selling them in Anttila.

Anyway, I have lots of pretty pictures, and interesting stories to tell, so will start on the diary's pronto! Just so long as I can keep awake...


Oh, also, I returned to find that we have a new housemate. (we also have only one small light still functioning in the kitchen... not good in the dark evenings). She's also from Spain, but seems a lot nicer than the nightmare housemate of last semester. She's only just arrived so doesn't know anyone yet, but is starting her placement at the hospital today. She's studying nursing and seems to be here for a similar thing as me, so we should get on alright. No crazy partys... not on weeknights at least ;)

No comments: