February 09, 2009

Return From Lapland

I returned from my very tiring trip to Lapland at 6am this morning, and consequently have spent the day lounging around the flat. Its been lovely. In fact I've only been awake 8 hours, and am already considering returning to bed :p

The trip itself was different to what I had expected. I was a little disappointed on the first day if I'm honest. But then I embraced it for what it was, and relaxed and had fun. I spent 2 days skiing, and the husky dog safari was amazing. I have some beautiful pictures from atop the mountain. It was blooming cold (-25ish). And I have never watched so many films in such a short space of time (I think maybe 12 in 6 days!). So there is plenty to write about. Just give me time to gather my thoughts :)

Hope I havent missed anything while I was away. Its good to be back.

No comments: