October 15, 2008

Take a flight back to Helsinki...

Would you look at that - I went and passed my 100 post mark without even realising. Oops. I'll do some sort of monumental post for the 150 mark instead :)

Anyway, I want to share a track I kept hearing around when I first moved to Turku. But I listened to it again tonight because its mildly appropriate. Its by a band called C.S.S and the song is called Left Behind. The lyrics are about 'taking a flight back to Helsinki' and just drinking and dancing to forget about what she left behind. So I havent 'left anything behind' as such, and I'll be getting the train, not flying, but this weekend I return to Helsinki - wooooo! Its a friends birthday, and he's having a party, so kinda invited myself along :) Just need to find somewhere to stay for the night... bit cold for sleeping on a park bench me thinks.


1 comment:

Laura (EuropeCrazy) said...

Happy 100th post! (Belatedly)

You'll be at 1000 before you know it :)))