October 31, 2008

It really was the Time of My Life

I don't quite know how to write what I want to say. So I shall explain with a video instead. This is a video of a live performance by Green Day when they performed at Milton Keynes in June 2005. Green Day had been a favourite band of mine for a while, and I still believe that American Idiot is one of the best albums of the 21st Century.

This concert was the second time that I had seen Green Day live. It was simply amazing. As sad as it sounds this really was the best day of my life. I had had a couple of bad years, and the summer of 2005 is when I made a fresh start, and this concert was a real help to me. It was just a perfect day, and I always look back on it with fond memories.


This is Jesus of Suburbia, taken from the live DVD/CD release Bullet In A Bible. Should you want to buy it, it is available cheap in
amazon. Its really worth checking out, Green Day have an amazing stage presence and they really went all out for this concert;

No comments: