October 04, 2008

I'm in the forest so rare and devine

In the end I did head back to Ruissalo and wondered around the woods. Literally 'around' them. There didnt seem to be any paths heading into the actual woods (apart from what appeared to be peoples driveways) so ended up following the path that ran parallel to the road. Meant I didnt have to go far to get back to a bus stop though.

It was still very beautiful. The sun was shining, the leaves are a beautiful golden colour at the moment, and in was quite damp underfoot, so everything seemed to shimmer a little. Plus there were some awesome mushrooms to look at.




I'll only put up one of the many photos I took. Its actually shameful how many photos I took, especially given the whole time I was thinking of how much it reminded me of home! And I would never take that many photos of wareside, hehe.

(Oh, and btw, the title is from a song by a British Band called The Coral. The song is called In The Forest, and I always get it stuck in my head whenever im out in the countryside here.)

1 comment:

david santos said...

Great!!!
Congratulations!!!