March 11, 2009

I'm heading back to Helsinki tonight for a few days. Some friends from home are coming to visit, so will be showing them the sights of the capital before heading back to Turku for the weekend. Then next week I'm taking part in a week-long seminar for master's students to present their research. Despite not even finishing my bachelor yet, my supervisor thought it would be a good chance to get some experience at these sorts of things. Which means I've had to prepare an abstract, a scientific poster, and a 15 minute presentation. Hence why I've been so busy. Although the presentation is next week, I'll be busy with my friends all weekend, so needed to get everything finished by the end of today really! Busy busy busy.

But! I am super excited about my friends visit, and I'm really excited about going back to Helsinki. I do love Turku so much, but its always nice to get out and head to the capital for a while and catch up with old friends. And this time, it will be even older friends too! Awesome!

So it might be a while before you hear from me again, depending on how the seminar preparations go next week. Byee!

No comments: