June 13, 2008

Woo Hoo! I passed!

Today I rang my tutor to get my results, and was so relieved to hear I passed the year - and with a similar mark to last year! Which is great news, not to have slipped much. I failed one of my modules (not the one I thought I would have), but passed all the rest, and even got over 70% in Immunology which was one of my favourite modules. I know one of the students in Finland now has been doing lots of Immunoassay's, so hopefully I can get involved in some Immunology work over there as I seem to have a flair for it :)

I think we're finally getting to the end of all the silly application business too, which is good to know, as the final final deadline is wednesday. Basically, after emailing to ask what I was supposed to put on the form that wasnt relevant to me, they replied suggesting I fill in my name address etc and then leave the rest blank! Riiiight, so all this bother just to send in a blank form. Fine by me - so that's gone off this week, fingers crossed it'll all be sorted soon.


Off to the cinema tonight to see Indiana Jones, so will no doubt return with a review of it tomorrow. In the meantime, I've set up my funky mini-stereo system in my room so I'm off to listen to some Schlager at high volume while I tidy my room to make way for all the stuff bought back from uni - no idea where its going to fit!

No comments: