June 03, 2008

Return From Vienna!

So I return safely from a lovely 6 days in Vienna. I had a fabulous time, got a bit of tan (that I hope stays), saw some lovely sights, and ate lots of lovely food. Vienna's a lovely city and the holiday went without a hitch really - partly due to the fact my friend became our personal tour guide for the week! We even had a spontaneous day trip to Bratislava. None of us knew anything about Slovakia (EU? Euro? Language!?) so that was an adventure, hehe. Have been taking notes, and once I get the photos off my friend I will be posting about some highlights.

Will just end with a new song that I heard out there from a band I quite like. They are called Die Ärzte, and have been around for decades. This is a fairly poppy song from them, called Lasse Redn. From what I can tell, its just about doing what you like and letting the people talk as they have nothing better to do. Could be wrong though, my Germans still needs perfecting, hehe.

No comments: