June 23, 2008

Ja kello käy

So, just over a month now till I head to Finland, and I'm hoping everything will be quite straightforward from now on (touch wood), I still havent actually got a confirmed place. Until I get confirmation, I'm unwilling to book flights and cant apply for accomodation :/ But ignoring all that, I'm really looking forward to spending August in Helsinki. My placement is only 10months, so will finish in June, meaning this is my best chance at seeing Finland during the summer.

I've been meaning to post another Antti Tuisku song on here. And this one, from what I can tell, has lots of reference to time, including the title of this post which means 'and the clock is ticking'. Quite appropriate. Its called Ei Aikaa (No Time), and its one of my favourites.


Another song of his that I came across on youtube is a pretty ballad duet that he did with a girl called Jenni (I think she was/is in a girlband). Its called Kahdestaan, which I think means 'the two of us'. Could be wrong.


As for my knowledge of the Finnish language, listening to all this Antti isnt really helping. So far, I know days of the week (except Wednesday), and the numbers 1-10 - woo! I hope this course is good otherwise I havent got a chance, hehe.

No comments: