June 25, 2008

Senza te

So today has been a pretty stressful day. Had a bit of an argument and falling out with an old close friend of mine (although the reason we've fallen out is because we're not as close as we used to be). Its been a sad moment but I think its been coming for a while. We may be able to work it out, but we'll see. Either way, what has been said, had to be said and now whatever happens happens.

Last night, I rediscovered a song that I didnt like at all at first, but have been listening to it a lot today, and it seems appropriate even though I dont know what it means. Rachel played it on Sounds of Europe, one of the first shows, and its by an Italian singer called Tiziano Ferro. The song is called Sere Nere;



1 comment:

Raquelita said...

Aah,I really have to translate this song properly sometime.I know what senza te and sere nere mean but that's about it.I'm really getting into my ballads at the minute,just as well I'm going to Germany.(According to James,the Germans love their power ballads).
Oh and don't worry about the other thing,whatever happens will happen because it's meant to.