June 27, 2008

Pown

I still havent spoken to that friend again yet, but feeling a lot better about it today, thanks to a good phone call with Rach and hanging out with the lovely Jodie and her minion of children (well, not hers, shes a nanny). Had a lot of fun at Ed's 2nd birthday party :)

Also, there is a very strange site that me and Rach came across ages ago while we were living in the Yellow Holiday Camp which kept us entertained for ages. Its very good for just numbing your brain, hehe. Its a site full of short animations, most of which are rubbish anime-related things, but the occasional one is just so bizzare it makes you laugh. I remember we started using it when there was only a couple of hundred on there, but its more like a couple of thousand now. Going on again today I noticed they've changed a few things, including adding a 'most voted' and 'most watched' section. Most of my favourites are not in the top page but some of them are still quite funny, so I recommend just clicking the 'random' button at the top.


Here's my favourite to get you started;

http://www.pown.it/707

Warning: its somewhat uncensored, and so some of the videos could offend or at the least should not be viewed at work...

No comments: