November 29, 2008

So Much to See, So Little Time

So, in as little as 3 weeks I will be back home for Christmas! My, hasnt time gone fast?! I'm glad I'm coming back though - there is still so much to see and do! Especially since a lot of things are closed over winter, and some things I have left for the spring in particular, such as going to the Archipelago, or the Alands (I cant do the funky Swedish A atm).

Still, I should have plenty of time next semester. I just hope they get used to not seeing me at work much. I need at least 2 weeks off I know already - one for the trip to Lapland, and one for the trip to Russia. Then also my friends and/family should be coming to visit at some point, so would be good to take time off and show them around. And then last night I met up with another girl I know who is staying the year too, and she has all these extravagant plans of trips, so maybe will get to tag along on a few of them. We'll see....

My friend from Helsinki may or may not still be coming to visit. Which means, I probabaly should do some tidying up just in case, hehe. Will continue with my Stockholm posts when I get the time (maybe tues night?).

No comments: