November 16, 2008

Nobody's Perfect

My new housemate isnt perfect! Hurrah!

I live with 2 girls. One never talks to me unless she wants to borrow something. The other used to sit and have a cup of tea with me occasionally, and was generally very nice. She moved out 2 weeks ago. My new housemate (who is Russian) doesnt really talk to me much (although we still say hello etc) but doesnt make a point of avoiding me either like the other girl.

Anyway, when she moved in, she spent the whole weekend cleaning. Which made me feel guilty. She continued this trend, by defrosting the freezer, continuing to clean etc etc. I also thought she was emptying the bins (something that rarely happened before she moved in).

Tonight I went onto the balcony to find 2 weeks of bin bags mercilessly thrown out onto it! It gave me a great sense of satisfaction to know she wasnt perfect. I stood and enjoyed the view for a while (of the skyline, not the rubbish), before returning to my room feeling a lot better.

1 comment:

Raquelita said...

That upsets me,I wish there was a little bit of dust or something in my flat and I didn't have to feel guilty about cooking fish fingers :(