November 26, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

Grrrr, blooming virus's (Or Drive-By Downloads, as Rachel has informed me they are called). Stupid thing just wasted half my evening and all I had to do was clear my private data. Oh well, at least it wasnt anything too malicious.

I have sorted through my Stockholm pics, and will do some proper updating soon. Went back to work today, so definitely on the mend. Out with the language circle tomorrow night and then think for hot chocolate friday night, then there's all sorts going on saturday night (plus my friend from Helsinki is visiting!) and then sunday night I've been invited for a Korean food night, then monday night is knitting again (I finished my hat this week!) and then Tuesday my tutor from England is coming for a visit, the Wednesday is a big Language Cicle party, then Thursday I'm meeting my travel buddies to swap pictures from Stockholm, and then friday I'm off to Seinajoki for the weekend, and then Monday will be knitting again and then FINALLY tuesday I might be able to update! Wow! That is gonna be a busy few weeks!


Hmm, so apologies if you dont hear much from me over the next week or so. Will try to type a few things up at work (apparently the new assays I'll be starting on Friday have 2 hour incubation periods = lots of mindless net surfing), so you might still hear from me yet!

2 comments:

Raquelita said...

Tuesday being the undoubted highlight of the week.

Keira said...

Oh most definitely. Especially since I have no idea when he's turning up! Most rude really. My poor supervisor, she's a busy woman!