November 23, 2008

Back in Turku

So I return to Finland after an nice weekend in Stockholm. Far from perfect but on the whole very enjoyable. Stockholm was quite different to what I expected, but it was still very beautiful. We wondered around the old town, saw the royal palace, I went CD shopping, visited the christmas market at Grona Lund, and went to the Vasa Museum. Quite a lot for 2 days I guess. However, the christmas market was a bit of let down, and I ended up with food poisoning on the ferry ride back to Finland.... So not the best end to the weekend.

Still feeling a bit fragile, so might be a while before I get round to blogging about the weekend properly. But then again, I doubt I'll make it to work tomorrow, so maybe boredom will send me into a blogging frenzy.

2 comments:

Raquelita said...

But,but,you have to go to work- how will I cope without knowing what you've had for lunch?!

Keira said...

Eugh, dont mention lunch. Whats the betting it will finally be meatballs?