November 24, 2008

On The Mend

Feeling much better today, although still not got much appetite yet. Managed some soup with my bread today, and bought some ice cream, but it was perhaps a bit too rich. Lots of lemonade too :)

So didnt get round to blogging much. Spent all day in bed watching Gossip Girl (my new obsession). And uploading my new Cds (see upcoming post). Mån's album is soooo good, I cant believe its taken me so long to get a copy! Anyway, hoping to head upstairs to do a bit more knitting soon, and see how that goes. Not sure if I'm strong enough to brave the snow for work tomorrow given I'm still not really on solid foods, but we'll see how it goes.


Oh, and got the pictures off my camera. just shy of 300! How is that possible in 2 days I have no idea. Will sort through and put the best in an album for your pleasure soon enough.

6 comments:

Raquelita said...

Måns's album is so good.Really?This is Stand By For...?I've got most of the songs from it but I can't say I was too fussed about it really.Although I would really like a proper quality version of My Mistake- being one of my favourite pop songs ever and all.

Keira said...

Yeah, Stand By For... I'd heard most of the songs before too, but I like having a proper copy. I really like it. And if you ask me nicely I might send you a decent copy of My Mistake. It has an acoustic of Cara Mia as a hidden track on the end though...

Raquelita said...

Ha! Nicely indeed.I like having real CDs too- I did try buying it online a while ago,but the site wouldn't accept my card,despite me using it on there a million times before.Grr.Anyway,are there any remixes?

Keira said...

Erm, no. Put simply. I think its an old second-hand copy, so not a re-release with remixes or anything. Just that hidden track.

And was that your attempt at asking nicely?

Raquelita said...

Nope :) Hey,I dreamt that I couldn't even be arsed to talk to Chelsi coz you weren't there- that's nice enough surely? ribl

Keira said...

Haha, thats made me lol.

Ok, I'll see if I can go to the great efforts of sending you a copy. Consider it an early xmas present :p