May 16, 2009

Поздравляю!

It may not seem it, but yesturday was a landmark for this little blog. Yes, it has indeed been a whole year since I started writing about my random experiences in life. Along with my not so random ones! So I just wanted to say a quick thanks to all who stop by and read, comment on, and generally enjoy this blog. I've had a lot of fun this year, and its been great to be able to chronicle it for myself and to be able to share it with my friends new and old.

Right, enough of the cheese, lets have a song. As its eurovision tonight, lets have a Dima Bilan song. And what song is more suitable than this?


2 comments:

Raquelita said...

Woo,happy birthday! What an appropriate day for a birthday too.

Laura (EuropeCrazy) said...

Happy blog birthday Keira!!

Hope you enjoyed Eurovision night -although it wasn't so good to see Finland propping up the scoreboard :(