May 15, 2008

Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my first blog. Some of you may know me from Rachel's blog (Work Your Magic...) and from the odd comment that I leave around the place. But I thought I'd start up my own blog as me and Rach will be going our separate ways come september, and I shall be starting a placement in Turku, Finland. This will involve me being an erasmus student, and living in halls again, but at the same time working in labs, which should be good :)

This blog is mainly intended as a way of keeping people up to date with my goings-on while I'm away. So I plan to write posts about my experiences abroad along with photos and such. But I'll also no doubt be giving my opinions on any new/old music I happen to find and like, and also a few film reviews if I have time. Basically, anything goes!

I'm a bit early in setting this up, as I'm not leaving until September, but I'm going to be very bored over the summer, so will need something to do :p It also means you can hear all about the mad preparations and also my upcoming holiday to Vienna!

3 comments:

Laura (EuropeCrazy) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura (EuropeCrazy) said...

Hi Keira!

Another new favourite blog for me to visit!

Sorry I didn't realise till tonight that you'd got your own blog now. Turku eh! I've never been to Finland so this will be the next best thing, and I'll add it to my faves list.

Hope you're enjoying Vienna (another place I've never been to) so looking forward to hearing all about it. Fingers crossed that all goes well with your application too. :)

Keira said...

Aww, thank you! I had a fabulous time in Vienna, and even made it to Bratislava one afternoon. Both beautiful cities. Will be typing up the diaries soon. :)