June 29, 2009

Last Day

Tomorrow is my last day at work. I can't quite believe it. Have I really finished my 10-month placement? Is it really over? If it werent for this extra month trip with my mum, then I would probably be at home already. In less than a week, I will be heading off to Stockholm (woo, Cd shopping!!!), and so then in less than a month, I will be heading home home. For good. How final. So maybe not for good. But I will have to say my final goodbyes to Turku, and the amazing people I've met here. Still, best not to think too much about it just yet...

2 comments:

Laura (EuropeCrazy) said...

I've got the virtual-hankies ready! I'm getting emotional here too. Just one thing - what will happen to Tales From Turku? You've got a great blog going and I hope you don't give it up. Maybe just rename it????

Stockholm - lucky you!! Wish it was me. It's an amazing city and you'll never be short of CDs to buy..! Hope you enjoy it and that all your travel plans work out ok.

Keira said...

Yeah, you can never have too many CDs! I'll be arriving 6am with the ferry, and my mum doesnt get there till gone 3pm, so I intend to spend those free hours with a seriously self-indulgent shopping trip.

And as for the blog, I'm not sure what I'll do about it. Like you say, I'd need a new title. So perhaps I'll start a new one, but we'll have to see how much free time I have next year...