April 01, 2009

Going Home Tomorrow

I'm really not looking forward to tomorrow. Don't get me wrong, I can't wait to get home, but that won't happen till friday. You see, I will be getting up at 8am like usual, going into work as usual, and then getting the 4pm train to Tampere and going for lunch somewhere before getting a bus to the airport for my 9pm check-in/11pm flight. So will land at 2am Finnish time. Thats one hell of a long day. Actually, the length of the day doesn't bother me, but its the idea of dragging my case around with me all day. And its always boring to do that much travel on your own.

So, the question is, do I take my luggage to work with me tomorrow, and go to the special lecture seminar that is going on from 12-2, and then go for the train, or do I try to get out of said lecture and go home at noon to pick up all my stuff instead. I'm rooting for the latter personally.

2 comments:

Laura (EuropeCrazy) said...

Hope you got home ok - and that you had a great birthday!! :)))

Keira said...

Thanks very much! The journey was fairly problem-free, and my birthday was lovely thanks.