July 06, 2009

Hello from Stockholm!

I'm currently sitting in the Centralen station of Stockholm, killing time while waiting for my mums train to arrive. Its been a weird morning. I arrived at 6:30 with the ferry (after only 5 hours sleep...) and spent the first few hours wandering from cafe to cafe waiting for the city to liven up. Then it was time to do a spot of Cd shopping and what not. Also had a trip to the Tourist information centre and then did a sweep of the old town and the area by the town hall. But my bag is very heavy (I refused to pay 50SEK to leave it in a locker in the station... bad move) and I am very tired, so decided to come and make use of the internet terminals here in the station and await my mothers arrival. Only another 30minutes!

1 comment:

The Daily blog said...

Hope you have a great time Keira, cannot wait 4 ur return soon. Have been reading your blog and I love it. Keep going xxxxx